Adam Meister: The 1 Bitcoin Show-

  • Thursday, 20 June 2019 03:36
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Los Angeles, CA- Today at shul I was asked about Libra! The non-crypto people know! I am sure other Bitcoin fans are using this opportunity to spread the BTC word! I will share a few more Libra thoughts. Some people will want a piece of Libra because they will think it is the equivalent of a Facebook IPO, when in fact that is what BTC is! MORE! Tune in at 9:45PM Los Angeles time for the live show! Full description, links, and title coming soon! Pound that like button! Support the BitcoinMeister on BitBacker- https://bitbacker.io/user/bitcoinmeister/ TechBalt.com has every This Week In Bitcoin show! All audio Podcasts at SportsMeister.com Tuesday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT3IRjGT834 Monday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gLz32GIQg Sunday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJjYoCNucbE Saturday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzL0TgoKW2c Friday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JWOsY2JaM Thursday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvlbbJpzFEw Wednesday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKDjt7mVgN4 Tuesday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3NsEW2pXHM Monday's show- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgsEMsZhrOg Get audio podcast versions of my shows at the following links: https://anchor.fm/bitcoinmeister https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy85OWIwYjNjL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz https://overcast.fm/itunes1455583682/bitcoinmeister https://www.breaker.audio/bitcoinmeister https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bitcoinmeister-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-altcoins/id1455583682?mt=2&uo=4 https://open.spotify.com/show/3h2R3XyV2GQFB0uV7bD0mp #Bitcoin Email the Disrupt Meister intern- clark@disruptmeister.com & tell us why you want to be an intern! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get anonymous VPN and PROXY at Torguard! https://torguard.net/aff.php?aff=3899 CryptoHWwallet affiliate link- Shirts- http://www.cryptoverge.com/category/shirts/bitcoin/ http://www.bitcointothemoon.com/merchandise.html https://hodl.threadless.com/ 10% MEISTER discount code- https://www.cryptoidshop.com Allgoodlab shirts- https://www.allgoodlab.com/collections/all UPVOTE THIS- https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@bitcoinmeister/live-at-11pm-los-angeles-time-the-1-bitcoin-show-crypto-holding-example-of-the-20-80-rule-mimblewimblecoin-insider-strategy-q Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/528aa4ec443594782100003a CryptoHWwallet affiliate link- https://www.cryptohwwallet.com?acc=a87ff679a2f3e71d9181a67b7542122c Adam's Twitter- https://twitter.com/TechBalt Adam's Minds- https://www.minds.com/BitcoinMeister Support the cause if you like what I have to say: BTC: 3HZngc6ASzt3deDm582u8xJRFAwmz7YTwG ETC: 0xb28CD007E0495b34BA6030859030322b7bE8422B Monero: 49broKTMLfFBZtzFFWptyqbuTF4rm7Pp6HZj4ReRuKQf3Z6uFjCbWgs6n4ymX5aYTsczoELGd3vYSD4XUQrjvy3S5qTsN3s LTC: LQm55H4oUCoVPiBd25A4v2jHXLtC9oo9Jg ETH: 0x0feb7bCd89C4Ea0c14FC7D94b9afBDE993034AD5 DASH: Xjcpo8Lh6NKQoV3F12pGpXUiK4XRoQyudN My Steemit page: https://steemit.com/@bitcoinmeister All of my videos- https://www.youtube.com/c/BitcoinMeister All of my videos- http://disruptmeister.com/ Watch more of my Bitcoin videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgyAakZPtCVQKl6naVHUfOiICFG8BYMp Adam Meister is available for an hour long Bitcoin/cryptocurrency consultation where he can walk you through the Trezor installation process and help you move your Bitcoins to the Trezor. He will answer all your questions in that hour. Trezor is just one Bitcoin topic that Adam can help you with, you can ask his advice on anything cryptocurrency related. From marketing and promotion to Altcoins to storage and the buy and hold philosophy. Adam's hourly rate is 0.1 Bitcoin. Feel free to email: Adam AT TrezorHelp DOT com to set up a Skype/phone consultation or to arrange an in person appearance or speaking engagement. Adam is available to speak at conferences around the world. Follow Adam on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TechBalt Buy your Bitcoin Trezor storage device here:
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Start mining here: https://honeyminer.com/referred/5axkz Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ Welcome to the LIVE stream. Join the chat and say "how goes it!?" Super* chats are LOVE xox SPONSOR ME: https://bitbacker.io/user/kennbosak/#sponsors-panel Visit my Website: https://www.KennBosak.com Wax.io Trading URL: https://bit.ly/2R9lA81 (LIVE OVERLAY) POWERED BY, OpSkins & vIRL Buy MYSTERY BOX here: https://bit.ly/2QULxrJ Play SteemMonsters: https://bit.ly/2zMYn1s Play Chibi Fighters: https://bit.ly/2rz45zA *MORE BLOCKCHAIN GAME LINKS COMING SOON* SPONSORED BY, BitBacker.io: https://bitbacker.io/user/kennbosak/#sponsors-panel Satoshi's Ball - https://twitter.com/SatoshisBall https://www.facebook.com/events/19611... Stroken Tokens - https://www.strokentokens.com/ https://www.instagram.com/strokendotc... https://twitter.com/strokenplatform?l... Monarch Token / Wallet https://twitter.com/monarchtoken?lang=en https://monarchtoken.io/ https://monarchtoken.typeform.com/to/... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monar... https://play.google.com/store/apps/de... Bitcoin Energy https://bitcoinenergy.com/#a_aid=Bosak DONATIONS - BTC: 3JSaZ8wPkJFp8tqejfWGXb2vgQah81a4fR ETH: 0x9A1a883c1b906708b5DdF596CA5424a668084C47 LTC: MViDxbWQiaQzHVjH1t554aXTyA7oZ5QuDY
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Visit LEDN to check out getting a bitcoin-backed loan! https://platform.ledn.io/join/0a00cca3dd61dea5909c95cd41f41685 Protect your online privacy – Get a VPN! I use NordVPN https://nordvpn.org/btcsessions Check out my website: http://btcsessions.ca/ Join my Telegram channel! https://t.me/btc_sessions SHOW TOPICS Bitcoin Price Analysis https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-to-40k-in-the-next-few-months-says-tom-lee/ Bitcoin Bigger than Russian Ruble https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-russia-monetary-base/ Russia says no to Facebook Libra https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-will-not-legalize-facebooks-cryptocurrency-official-says Facebook Libra banned in largest market https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-facebooks-calibra-digital-wallet-will-not-be-available-in-its-largest-markets Lightning network automated payments in browser https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-streaming-money-joule-automated-payments/ https://medium.com/@wbobeirne/introducing-joule-allowances-2b08bec75e3a Bull Bitcoin – Cut the Bullsh*t https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REBxTojD5N4 SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSOR – LEDN! Ledn is a financial services company offering credit and savings products for Bitcoin & digital assets. The company underwrote Canada's first-ever Bitcoin-backed loan in 2018 and has since been lending to hodlers across Canada and is now serving select international markets. Ledn's first product, Bitcoin-backed loans, gives hodlers access to dollar liquidity without having to sell their bitcoin. This lets you keep the any potential appreciation in your precious bitcoin. Use the link below to sign-up and apply and you will receive a $50 credit in bitcoin that can be applied towards any loan fees or interest. With loans starting at $500, the referral code could cover the full loan interest and fees for up to 5 months. https://platform.ledn.io/join/0a00cca3dd61dea5909c95cd41f41685 My original interview with Mauricio about LEDN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeN8wKvSd4 Book your OWN session with me at: http://btcsessions.ca/ If you value my work and would like to send me a tip, they are always appreciated! BITCOIN 3NZjB2Fkz6FzHtqDsxJEdWVeeFQfSttK9X LIGHTNING https://tippin.me/@BTCsessions
ETH price found support near the $262 level and recently climbed higher against the US Dollar. The price is currently testing the $270 resistance and it could continue to rise towards $275. There is a connecting bullish trend line forming with support near $268 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via Kraken). The... The post Ethereum (ETH) Price Climbing Higher: Can Bulls Break $275 This Time? appeared first on NewsBTC.
Facebook’s announcement of the Libra stablecoin raised privacy concerns. Whether it’s related or not, some of the top privacy coins spiked after the announcement, including Monero, Zcash, Zcoin, and Grin. Monero Monero is sitting at a pivotal point based on the 3-day chart. It is trading above the 7-three-day moving average, which is a positive sign, […] The post Facebook’s Libra sparks privacy concerns while Monero, Zcash, Zcoin and Grin surge appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Rate this item
(0 votes)
NEW Course: https://www.chartguys.com/trading-courses/5/essential-candlesticks TCG Clothing: https://dogoodthings.chartguys.com/ Crypto Alert System V2: https://alerts.chartguys.com/ Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/thechartguys/ TCG Courses: https://www.chartguys.com/trading-courses/ Recommended Fundamentals: Nugget's News Australia https://www.youtube.com/user/australiaalex 3rd Party Review: https://themerkle.com/chart-guys-course-review-trading-cryptocurrency/ Entries and Exits Course: https://chartguys.com/courses/entries... We offer multiple hours of webcam coverage a day, in addition to continuous chat room coverage. Join the community today https://www.chartguys.com/trading-community-membership Find more information on commodities and Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Technical technical analysis: Chartguys.com crypto Technical Analysis Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thechartguys Chartguys.com Technical Analysis FREE facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thechartguys/ Stocktwits: http://stocktwits.com/ChartGuysDan Any advisory or signal generated by TheChartguys.com is provided for educational purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance on TheChartguys.com systems are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. While there is great potential for reward trading securities and options there is also substantial risk of loss in all trading. You must decide your own suitability to trade. Future trading results can never be guaranteed. This is not an offer to buy or sell futures, options or commodity interests. TheChartGuys.com is not registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency. The information contained within this Web site, including e-mail transmissions, faxes, recorded voice messages, and any other associated messages/media (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment / trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any securities mentioned.
Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC/USD) rebounded early in today’s Asian session as the pair escalated higher to the 9279.00 area after buying demand commenced late in yesterday’s North American session. Stops were elected above the 9262.88 level during the move higher, representing the 61.8% retracement of the move from 9475.00 to 8919.72. Prior to this area, Stops were triggered above the 9142.77 area, representing the 50% retracement of the 8810.53 – 9475.00 range. Early in yesterday’s European session, technical Resistance emerged just above the 9197.36 retracement area and the corresponding selling pressure knocked the pair lower to the just below the 9050.77 area, another key retracement area. Above current market activity, technical Resistance is expected around the 9318.19 and 9343.95 levels. Also, the 9388 and 9475 areas will be closely watched as relative highs, and the 9532.39 area remains the 38.2% retracement of the 19891.99 – 3128.89 range. Price activity is nearest the 50-bar MA (4-hourly) at 8719.40 and the 100-bar MA (Hourly) at 9160.79. Technical Support is expected around 8761.88/ 8545.42/ 8385.35 with Stops expected below. Technical Resistance is expected around 9532.19/ 9948.12/ 11510.44 with Stops expected above. On 4-Hourly chart, SlowK is Bullishly above SlowD while MACD is Bearishly below MACDAverage. On 60-minute chart, SlowK is Bullishly above SlowD while MACD is Bullishly above MACDAverage.   Ethereum Ethereum (ETH/USD) appreciated early in today’s Asian session as the pair climbed higher to the 270.00 area after Bids were found around the 265.00 level early in yesterday’s North American session. Earlier during yesterday’s European session, selling pressure emerged just above the 269.92 area, representing the 50% retracement of the move from 278.83 to 261.00. Stops are expected above this area, and chartists are waiting to see if traders will trigger these stops today. Above the current market activity, selling pressure is expected between 272.02 and 272.33, and then additional selling pressure is anticipated between 274.09 and 274.62. If enough buying pressure emerges to push ETH/USD above the recent relative high of 278.83 area, attention will be refocused on technical Resistance above current market activity. Technicians are eyeing key levels such as the 289.64 area, representing the 38.2% retracement of the move from 627.83 to 80.60, and then the 293.56 area represents the 23.6% retracement of the 982.99 – 80.60 range. Price activity is nearest the 50-bar MA (4-hourly) at 263.23 and the 100-bar MA (Hourly) at 269.27. Technical Support is expected around 258.86/ 252.70/ 246.53 with Stops expected below. Technical Resistance is expected around 288.77/ 293.56/ 302.20 with Stops expected above. On 4-Hourly chart, SlowK is Bullishly above SlowD while MACD is Bearishly below MACDAverage. On 60-minute chart, SlowK is Bullishly above SlowD while MACD is Bullishly above MACDAverage.
Facebook’s official stance on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies has been a topic of debate over the years, but commanding a…Continue reading on Medium »
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Thanks for watching this RTD video. Share your thoughts below and make sure to subscribe to be notified of the next video release. Get your RTD ' Scary George' 1 oz. silver coin on SDBullion here: https://sdbullion.com/rethinking-the-dollar Join the RTD Gold Team and partner with me in Getting Your Weight Up... (Karatbar Gold Opportunity) - http://bit.ly/RTD_goldteam Here is the article mentioned in this RTD Quick Take here: Dollar becoming toxic: Russia's foreign intel chief blasts greenback’s monopoly position https://tass.com/economy/1064339/ Get FREE educational reading & interview resources at RTD website:  1. The Simplicity of Money (4 Things You Didn’t Learn In School) -       https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/education/ 2. 5 Reasons To Hold Precious Metals Before The Next Recession       – http://bit.ly/5ReasonsEbook 3. RTD University (30+ hours of video interviews from authors, economist & commentators)     http://bit.ly/RTD_University DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this video are those of the guest and not necessarily of "Rethinking the Dollar". Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions, tax advice and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.
Rate this item
(0 votes)
The Peter Schiff Show Podcast - Episode 476 Recorded June 19, 2019 Visit me at the Benzinga Trading Conference, NYC tomorrow https://benzingatradingsummit.com/ Fed Tweaking Language to Officially Adopt Easing Bias - Keeping with its tradition of having a tendency to act incrementally, the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee today announced that it was leaving interest rates unchanged - which was the consensus. There was an 80% probability that the Fed would leave interest rates unchanged.  The other 20% was that they would cut rates. So there was a zero percent probability that the Fed would increase rates.  But before delivering an official rate cut, what the Fed wanted to do was to prepare the markets in advance and take one step in that direction, which was to tweak its language to officially adopt a bias toward easing, which is exactly what the Fed did. Fed to Sustain "Expansion" - The Fed basically acknowledged that the economic data had been weakening and that they wanted to do what was appropriate, or that they were willing to do what was appropriate to sustain the expansion. Now, they didn't come right out and say that the economy is headed for a recession; even though that is exactly what is happening. They said they wanted to see more data before they moved. But after they failed to cut rates, the probability for a rate cut in July, which is the very next time the Fed meets, rose to 100%.  So they took the 20% probability for the cut in June, since we didn't get it, the markets added that to the 80% probability of a cut in July. Looking Toward Negative Data - Which means the markets are convinced that whatever data the Fed sees between now and the July meeting in going to be bad. It's not going to be good (positive) data. Of course, it IS going to be bad data. The data has been bad.  The economy has been weakening. We've been seeing a series of weakening economic data.  The economy is not just slowing down, it is headed to a recession. That is something that the Fed will never admit. RATE AND REVIEW this podcast on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/ SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER https://www.europac.com/ Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news Open your Goldmoney account today: https://www.Goldmoney.com/ Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash Like and follow Peter Schiff on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Disclaimer: As a news and information platform, also aggregate headlines from other sites, and republish small text snippets and images. We always link to original content on other sites, and thus follow a 'Fair Use' policy. For further content, we take great care to only publish original material, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot guarantee this 100%. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us and we'll take appropriate action immediately.

Our main goal is to make crypto grow by making news and information more accessible for the masses.